Vauxoo S.A. de C.V., Colima HQ
About the job
Acerca del empleo
We are looking a developer who has a natural inkling to build business applications and interesting apps in order to improve our development model. You want to excel at software development and building amazing services for people. You enjoy coding by hand as well as using frameworks. You’ve worked with cross-disciplinary teams and enjoyed it. And you’re full of ideas.
• You develop apps/scripts/features that your team need and users enjoy.
• You work on a certain framework or existing apps.
• You bring quality and real value to the projects you are involved in.
• Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
• Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
• System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
• Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
• You have previous programming experience in Python.
• DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (Postgres).
• Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
• Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Git.
• Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
• Proficient in English (written and read).
Nice to have
Nice to have
• Contributions to Open Source projects.
• GitHub user, with projects (Or any public VCS).
• Unix/Linux platform knowledge.
• Basic Odoo knowledge.
• Docker or LXC knowledge.
• Nginx or Apache knowledge.
What do we offer
What do we offer
• A functional and technical Odoo training.
• Huge hours of Python development.
• A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team.
• A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development.
• The opportunity to join the most important public Odoo contributor (Vauxoo).
• No solution architect, no business analyst, no Gantt chart, etc.
• A full-time job with an attractive economic welfare package, where the limits are only yours.
Meetings to review performance for promotions
Monday to Friday, we have flexible working hours
At Vauxoo HQ (Colima) we have free meals all the week.
English class sponsorships and anything else you want to learn.
IMSS, bonuses and all Mexican law benefits.
A day at Vauxoo
Un día en Vauxoo
We will make your Mondays less painful and your Fridays more rewarding. A typical day may consist of working for a client or internal project while creating high-quality code, testing it and integrating with other Vauxoo’s apps. You will work closely with a team leader and occasionally with the customer. Some days you can wake up and start to work from your bedroom (after a good protein breakfast of course), other days you can come to the office, programming and have a lunch with your partners. You will learn a lot and grow fast, which is just one of the many perks of being a python developer at Vauxoo.