passionate, and unconventional people to join our team.
About the job
Are you a graphic designer who enjoys being able to communicate ideas through creative designs that are harmonious and
balanced in color, typography and components?
We are looking for a graphic designer, passionate, precise, problem-solving, and detail-oriented graphic designer who will transform
the team's complex ideas into content suitable for marketing consumption and our end clients.
If you like the technology industry, professional challenges and growth in your knowledge every day, then this job is for you.
• Actively collaborate with the marketing team for content strategies in different social networks.
• Participation in meetings with internal-administrative teams to gather requirements and create banners.
• Implementation of design thinking methodology.
• Creation of characters and illustrations.
• Creative mind for branding creation.
• Design for multimedia content.
• UI design.
• User-centered design.
• Attention to detail for designs printed on paper or textiles.
• Design portfolio.
• 1 year of experience as a graphic designer applied to social media and print.
• Understand color scheme, use of fonts
• Knowledge of the Adobe family such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
• A lot of passion to learn and growing in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have
• Degree in Graphic Design
• Intermediate English
• Knowledge of responsive design
• Knowledge of atomic design, design systems, material design
• Video / Photography
What do we offer?
• 100% remote work: work from the comfort of your home.
•Flexible hours: Opportunity to establish your own hours following the guidelines established by Vauxoo.
• IMSS, bonuses and all the benefits of Mexican law.
• Vauxoo Benefits: Psychological care, Book Club, and some other things.
•Competitive pay, based on experience.
• Possibility of growth within the company.
•A great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
A day at Vauxoo
At Vauxoo we have open source culture in our hearts, we are open and we like to share our knowledge with others. We are not a conventional company nor do we want to be. Our team members often have more than one role and support each other regardless of the area they belong to. We like to do things right and good and we expect the same from you. We will make this adventure very exciting and enriching. You will learn a lot and grow fast, this is just one of the many advantages of being a Graphic Designer at Vauxoo.