Vauxoo is a 100% Latin American software company where we work to provide the best software solutions. We are a talented and dynamic team that combines different accents and styles to achieve great things. We are looking for passionate and unconventional people who want to join our team.
We are looking for a System administrator, with experience installing, updating, and monitoring software and hardware that may include VMs in Azure, GCP, AWS, Oracle Cloud, among others. Good communication and negotiation skills and a high level of English are ideal.
Must have skills:
• Solid understanding of Unix like operating systems
• Knowledge of Ansible
• Hands-on knowledge of Docker
• Experience with CI/CD, GitHub, Gitlab or Git
• Basic of bash scripting
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints
• AWS or GCP basics
• PostgreSQL administration and install
• Install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware (includes VMs in Azure, GCP, AWS, oracle cloud, etc)
• Maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, web-servers
• YParticipate in periodic on-call duties
• Collaborate with peers both inside and outside your team
• Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions (you won't have to write the code)
What do we offer?
• 100% remote work: work from the comfort of your home
• Functional training in Odoo
• Flexible schedule: Opportunity to establish your own work schedule following the guidelines established by Vauxoo
• IMSS, bonds, and all the benefits of Mexican law
• Vauxoo Benefits: Psychological care, Book Club and a few more things
• Competitive pay, based on experience
• Possibility of growth within the company
• A great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture
• Law benefits
• Vauxoo Benefits: Free psychological care, one free book per month in the Reading Club, refresher courses / training and a few more things
A day at Vauxoo
At Vauxoo we carry open source culture deep in our hearts, we are open and we like to share our knowledge with others. We are not a conventional company, nor do we want to become one. The members of our team tend to have many roles and support each other regardless of the area in which they work. We like to do great things and we expect the same from you. We transform remote work into a fun and balanced experience. You will learn a lot and grow fast, which is just one of the many perks of being a System Administrator at Vauxoo.