Odoo developer (Colima)
About the job
We are looking a developer who has a natural inkling to build business applications and interesting apps in order to improve our development model. You want to excel at software development and building amazing services for people. You enjoy coding by hand as well as using frameworks. You’ve worked with cross-disciplinary teams and enjoyed it. And you’re full of ideas.
• You develop apps/scripts/features that your team need and users enjoy.
• You work on a certain framework or existing apps.
• You bring quality and real value to the projects you are involved in.
• You have previous programming experience in Odoo Framework.
• Relational databases management are your thing.
• Proficient English (written and read).
Nice to have
• Contributions to Open Source projects.
• GitHub user, with projects (Or any public VCS).
• Unix/Linux platform knowledge.
• Basic Odoo knowledge.
What do we offer
• A functional and technical Odoo training.
• Huge hours of Odoo development.
• A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team.
• A great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development.
• The opportunity to join the most important public Odoo contributor (Vauxoo).
• No solution architect, no business analyst, no Gantt chart, etc.
• A full-time job with an attractive economic welfare package, where the limits are only yours.
Un día en Vauxoo
We will make your Mondays less painful and your Fridays more rewarding. A typical day may consist of working for a client or internal project while creating high quality code, testing it and integrating with other Vauxoo’s apps . You will work closely with a team leader and occasionally with the customer. Some days you can wake up and start to work from your bedroom (after a good protein breakfast of course), other days you can come to the office, programming and have a lunch with your partners. You will learn a lot and grow fast, which is just one of the many perks of being a Odoo developer at Vauxoo.