A service that helps you integrate your bank accounts to the administration of your business, to download or access your information quickly and easily.
We started this project by designing the branding based on the name, it comes from a game of words and pronunciation of the word tunnel that although, etymologically it is not merely a tunnel, xunnel is the connection between two essential elements to take the administration and accounting in business accounts.
Some of the applications that were developed for the brand were embroidered and stickers with the purpose of using them in the exhibitions of the product.
What we learned:
· In spanish the name is pronounced "sunel" even though many people will say "Chunel".
· The composition of Xunnel’s image goes hand in hand with its meaning, the exercise of apparently simple brand development actually led an interesting and somewhat extensive process.
Did you like what you saw?
Check more projects
The website was designed in order to obtain leads, currently the site is working as expected and has user registration and constant flow of stakeholders who become customers.
The part of the operation of the tool was challenging since we had the need to offer a good User experience and to achieve this we had to fully understand how Xunnel works. We work the entire flow of UX (discovery-definition-implementation) in the company of stakeholders and programmers to achieve a complete and functional project.
· User Research: Usability studies, interviews, surveys.
· Business Analysis: Understanding of the objectives of the company.
· Information Architecture: information architecture, user scan flow analysis.
· User Interfase: Interface and interactions design.
What we learned:
· The administrative and accounting sector to which Xunnel is directed does not have a very technological profile, however it was designed in a functional and intuitive way for them.
· It is very important to work with designers and programmers as close as possible to both distance and communication to ensure that the functionality of the dashboard is always focused on the end user.