Vauxoo is a company dedicated to streamline management processes in the business of its customers, implementing Odoo as a tool. A company with presence in Mexico, Peru and Venezuela. With more than 4 nominations for best Odoo partner.
On the eve of Vauxoo’s tenth anniversary, we sought to refresh the image of the company through a logo redesign.
The new logo seeks to respect the essence of the past image by using the rhombuses that represent modules, which refer to the dynamics of Odoo, rotating the logo to a zenithal view to show it in a clearer way and at the same time present the two letters (V and X) that characterize the name of Vauxoo.
With this new image, we look for a clean and elegant appearance and show the experience of the company as well as the professionalism and the union that characterizes its members.
What we learned:
· Make an analysis of the elements and auxiliary colors to the brand and present the concept to the team to start the change 100% from within the company.
Did you like what you saw?
Check more projects
With the redesign of the brand, absolute redesign was created, that is, the new identity was captured in all the media inside and outside the company. The website could not be missing, since it is the image of the company to the world.
· User Research: Usability studies, interviews, surveys.
· Business Analysis: Understanding of the objectives of the company.
· Information Architecture: information architecture, user scan flow analysis.
· User Interfase: Interface and interactions design.
What we learned:
· Disruptive design is risky and yet it has worked for us
· Studying the navigation of users has given us a response to the objectives of the new implementation of the site
· We must always think of mobile first.